Welcome to ICACCT-2023: International Conference on Advancement in Computation & Computer Technologies will be organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, during 5th – 6th May 2023 at Chandigarh University, Campus – Gharuan, Mohali, Punjab, India.
The conference is an international forum whichaims to bring together leading academician, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences about hard-earned technological advancements and applications in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. It will also provide an interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of computer Technologies, industrial applications such as health sector, smart transport, agricultural sector, AI applications, robotics, etc.During the present pandemic situation, a larger researcher community is involved in bringing up various solutions towards containing the spread of the noble corona virus and also life support methods to the victims.
Objectives of the Conference
- To get acquaintance with recent trends in the domains of Computational Technologies.
- To elevate and broadcast the cognizance about imminent research topics, issues, challenges, and solutions.
- Life Long Learning from various applications, novel approaches, algorithms and variety of case studies.
- To nurture the culture of innovative research and development among academia and industries.
- Better insights into the use of contemporary technologies through diverse presentations and discussion sessions
- To present the ongoing researches in the field and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry.
- Give participants a review of the latest and upcoming trends in the next few years.
- Exposing the audience to the need for more development and research in the field and with it the growing need for IT security.
- Provide an opportunity to the delegates to share their new ideas and the application experiences face to face.
International IEEE Conference of two days titled “ICACCT 2023” will be held in Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Chandigarh University, Punjab, India, on 05th-06th May, 2023. Chandigarh University (CU) is a Private University accredited with A+ Grade by NAAC. Chandigarh University is situated in the middle heart of Temple City Bhubaneswar. The Biju Patnaik International Airport situated here which links very well to all over the World. The Railway station is also well connected to the whole India.
The paper should be sent in IEEE format with maximum 6 pages.
About IEEE India Council
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE’s highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
IEEE India Council is the umbrella organisation which coordinates IEEE activities in India. Its primary aim is to assist and coordinate the activities of local “Sections”, in order to benefit mutually, and avoid duplication of effort and resources. IEEE India Council was established on 20th May 1976 and is one of the five councils in the Asia Pacific Region (Region #10 of IEEE).
About IEEE Delhi Section
About Chandigarh University
Chandigarh University (CU) is a Private University accredited with A+ Grade by NAAC. The university has a total student strength of 13,221 with more than 5,500 female students across all departments. There are 16 departments in total offering many specializations in undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses. Admission to these courses is granted on the basis of score in CUCET examinations conducted at the university’s level. The university has emerged as one of the top universities in terms of placement and is also recognized and acknowledged by various organizations for its high placement record.