Welcome to InCACCT-2023: International Conference on Advancement in Computation & Computer Technologies will be organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, with the technical sponsors IEEE Delhi Section (IEEE Conference Record No.: 57535X) during 05th – 06th May 2023 at Chandigarh University, Campus – Gharuan, Mohali, Punjab, India.
The conference is an international forum which aims to bring together leading academician, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences about hard-earned technological advancements in computer field. It will also provide an interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of computer Technologies, industrial applications such as health sector, smart transport, agricultural sector, AI applications, etc.
We invite all leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from across the world to submit their original research articles. On behalf of the Organizing Committee (OC), We welcomes you all to submit your research papers at InCACCT-2023 and share yours valuable experiences with the research community. With so many exciting and interesting developments in the field of Computer Science today, our hope is that InCACCT-2023 draws insights and encourages collaboration from many disciplines and backgrounds, and makes a difference in the world through the sharing of innovative ideas. All accepted & presented papers of the Conference by duly registered authors, will be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library for publication and will be Scopus indexed.
The idea of the conference is to bring the scholars, scientists, industrialists from all over the world on a common platform with the following objectives:
- To get acquaintance with recent trends in the domains of Computational Technologies.
- To elevate and broadcast the cognizance about imminent research topics, issues, challenges, and solutions.
- Life Long Learning from various applications, novel approaches, algorithms and variety of case studies.
- To nurture the culture of innovative research and development among academia and industries.
- Better insights into the use of contemporary technologies through diverse presentations and discussion sessions
- Give participants a review of the latest and upcoming trends in the next few years.
- Provide an opportunity to the delegates to share their new ideas and the application experiences face to face.
Conference Organizing Team
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Chandigarh University, Punjab